Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why OLD is GOLD !?

Have you ever realized that why the term old is gold has been made? The simple answer is that it is made because old really is gold. The songs of past have something about them that the songs of present age no matter how good can compete. You take out and listen to any old track of 60's, 70 or even 80's you will find it really good. One of the reasons that I think have made old songs stand out more is because of their lyrics. In that time song writers really put a lot of effort on the lyrics and it showed in their songs.

My best singer of OLD times is none other than Kishore Kumar and I have selected five of my best songs from the OLD times and I guarantee you that if you would listen to it once you too will realize that old is really gold.

1. Yeh Ratain yeh Mausam (1958)



2. Hum Bewafa herges nay thay (1980)



3. Aik haseena na thy (1986)

1 comment: